Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Seminar in Khalsa College, GGNIVS 18/11/2008

Hi,

Today I gave a seminar in Khalsa College as Linux Professional on topic "Modern Operating System Linux".
It was a big event in College and attended by everybody from students to College Dean. My moto was to introduce Linux as a Desktop OS to everyone in this advanced era of Personal Computing.

Well it was the first chance for me speaking publicly on stage in front of a such a big mob. Speaking in different languages(English, Hindi,Punjabi) and interacting with people was the well experience for me.

Before this event friends suggested to interact with people there and don't let'em get bored while I'm giving seminar. And I think I achieve what my friends and teacher expected from me.

BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!...

Those who attended the seminar reached to me later and asked some extra questions about seminar. Well they are all welcome with there questions!...

I would like to here from you all. Please send me email on grewal.satinder@gmail.com or post your comments here.

Though I'll be updating my blog with latest techniques, Tips & Triks, Guides I make from my friends.

If truly say I really have a lot and lot of things to share with you all!...Damn with the topics, if I could describe in one blog or in just one seminar!...

Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Hacking, Net Surfing, Downloading resources, Designing Graphics, Web Development, Music Compositions, Video Editing, Network Security...

Being professional my colleagues haven't seen the face of mine which fiends have ever seen, and friends have never seen me being professional in my field as Linux Professional, how I deal with daily challenges since I'm being in this computers field.

So, I hope this bloging thingy gift from this new era will introduce me to all of you as a person I'm.

I'm up with various activities these days in my College and will come up with new things which will help alot my friends who wants to learn the things I've been doing from years!...

Specialy Linux!...I'll come with Video guides soon. So, keep looking for updates on my blog!...

Thank you all once again,
Satinderjit Singh.
grewal.satinder@gmail.com

No comments: