Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to my Blog site.

This is the first test page I'm making here on my blog.

Usually I've been uploading my Videos over YouTube and sent emails to my friends over internet, and they sent comments back to me through emails or PMs over Yahoo.\


One of my friend sugested to create a blog of my own, as I have not just funny YouTube videos to share with you all, but alot of other knowledgeable things too to share with you all.


I'll be updating my blog as on daily bassis as I get new things to post I discover. And hope all of you will enjoy my work and would like the knowledge I'll share with you.


Thank You,
Satinderjit Singh.

2 comments:

shweta said...

Good Start :)

Welcome 2 Bloggers' World.

Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

hello Satinder,
i downloaded cadega it is really very great to use windows games more beautifully working on UBUNTU linux usin cadega..

Sati spread the fragrance of LINUX

keep it up!